Thursday 28 October 2010

Budgeting my life

I guess this ought to be sensible as life is the only finite resource.

A decision needs to be made: What do I want to do with my time? I have many interests and obviously doing everything at the same time is not possible. I should also give up the hopes of becoming the best in the world if I never choose something.

Since I've decided to test all of my assumptions, I will do the same with my interests. Simply doing them will provide me with enough feedback to know how it feels in the process and whether the activity provides enough satisfaction.

Test assumptions:

  • demand when it comes to products and services
  • satisfaction from passions
Budget:
  • money - allocate monetary resources to plan spending
  • time - allocate time to be able to focus on fewer number of activities at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment