Tuesday 31 August 2010

Lesson Tokens

  • Ready made stir fries and sauces not always up to my taste
  • Make sure to clean the oven between uses especially if using it for meat  
  • Nothing to measure if you've never done something before.
  • Need interest (demand) first, then manufacturing 
  • I am capable of cold calling a distributor to see if they are interested in working together.
  • Don't expect that everyone will go with me, but concentrate on those who will. Could
    also measure the rate of reaction like a proper marketer would.
  • When I don't pressure a result on myself I am more focused on work and solutions. Results happen as a bonus. Perhaps a review of the Epic Win should be in place 
  • Imagine each event with an uncertain outcome as a pixel in a large mosaic, and looking for ways to understand(, see, complete?) it in the most effective way
  • If anxious before such event, imagine the worst outcome I can come up with and become comfortable with it
  • Try to learn from each new person rather than forcing my view on them 
  • Keep the path to the goal short
  • Don't undervalue myself, believe in myself - otherwise I take longer routes or feel bad about taking money for goods and service that really bring value to the customer.
  • Facebook ads require several weeks of testing and an extensive budget to be able to choose the best ad variant
  • Always run a test of concept before investing time and money into producing i. Facebook is a good platform for it because it's cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment