Wednesday 18 August 2010

No problem speaking to the distributor today

It was a bit of a back and forward with the distributor today as first I couldn't speak to them because I was on the road, and then they couldn't pick up their phone, but finally we spoke, and there was no nervousness present, +1 courage though and +1 doing.

Now it's a matter of meeting the right person and hopefully this will move forward.

Friday is quest 1 day...

update: more going back and forward with the distributor and my one client so far. This is up to them now, and it may take until second part of September until these two sort things out. In the mean time I need to start looking for other distributors as well. Or clients, or both, or marketing to clients so that distributors take notice. I don't like this as it means less clarity and faffing about with ideas instead of doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment