Tuesday 7 September 2010

Quest 2 update

Phew, shaking like a leaf I made five phone calls (cold ones, very cold) to potential distributors. I now know more in terms of interest. I should have really done this half a year ago. Need interest first, then manufacturing.

Need to make email folow-ups later on, but I did it.

Lesson Tokens:
  • Nothing to measure if you've never done something before.
  • Need interest (demand) first, then manufacturing
 I'm good now. Next time I phone I will be totally comfortable because I've heard their voices already. They don't need to agree to purchase the product. I just need to know if they are interested in this.

update: sent five emails to the five contacts. Need more contacts. I could delegate mining it to my little assistant... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment