Wednesday 22 September 2010

Quest 1 Mission 4 under way

Just sent the initial email, now waiting for a response. It's a great idea to get a single group of teenagers and have them run the competition. Not a problem for me to meet up with them and help them steer it.

My eyes are slowly closing, but I'm still thinking what else I could do.

If the group materialises, then a list of other groups might get handy. The kids from the 'management' group could get the word out to the others and recruit people interested in the competition.

The local gallery most probably won't work with us due to a tight schedule, but I'm still planning on meeting two other people from there after speaking with the Events Curator couple of days ago.

Any more ideas?
1. Shower,
2. Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment